There are some things only skinny girls understand. Here are just to name a few I face:
- People asking “do you eat?” and telling you to eat something.
- Hearing people would “love to have your problem” and that you have no reason to be insecure or complain because you’re skinny.
- Not able to donate blood because you don’t reach the minimum weight requirement.
- People saying they’re scared to hug you because they might break you.
- Being told to be careful in a windy golf course because you might just fly away.
- Wearing the same bra size you wore in middle school.
- No one believing when you say you love food and you eat a lot.
- People asking why you workout, as if being skinny means you’re automatically healthy
- Having to wear double sided tapes under your tube dress just to keep it up.
- Not being able to gain weight no matter what you do, and people rolling their eyes when you voice this frustration to them.
These are just a few things that only skinny girls understand. I’m lucky to be naturally skinny and it’s ok to laugh at all the experiences we skinny girls face. Give a shout out if you can relate 🙂
Don’t want to miss anything? Subscribe!